Sunday, January 3, 2010

NEW YEAR'S RESOULTION???

It's daunting to think back when I was younger..I am now 36 about to turn 37 this febuary..that those years when I was younger and not married, I always come up with a new year's resoultion once the clock stroke midnight. Be it at home or in those unforgettable street party venues together with my friends. There's always something to resolute.

But as years passing by, I dont really obsess about making any resolutions anymore.Small things like getting and staying at new job, get good bonuses and great boyfriend doesnt really apply to me as years passed by. It's funny how life gets much more simpler as you get older. Now me and hubby has our own house in Kuantan, also just purchased one unit of condo in Metropolitan Square in Damansara Perdana which cost us quite a bum, but we managed somehow. Our priorities are now different and much more bigger.

This is the point when I remembered my so called sister in law who was already married to my brother and have an 8 year old daughter at the time when I asked her a very simple question - "Agaknya lelaki macam mana yang patut saya cari ye kak.. " and coldly slammed me back by saying " Akak sekarang tak pikir dah pasal nak cari lelaki, akak sekarang pikir macam mana cara nak mendidik anak". That was it, and she walked off. I was left cold and battered by that answer, coz I was trying to make a conversation with her, but it was wrong.
But now I can understand why married woman tends to be more serious about life and family. But too serious like her, hmmm.... not me... I am happy.

Why making new years resolution? Am I not having any focus on what I want anymore? or my glass is ALMOST full?

I guess it can be both. The very thought of that makes me scared and OLD..... yuuukkkhhhh!!!!!

Does having what I wanted (family, kids, husband, nice homes) really makes me happy right now?

Wow... then my goals are that simple.. I need to re-think about this.....

No comments:

Post a Comment