Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Getting Around- Not very easy now..

I am now entering 26 weeks. My tummy is heavier and bigger. Last scan I had, the baby is around 890gram estimated weight, that is almost 1kg. It seems like I am carrying a melon in my tummy, and getting around is not that easy anymore. 

Thank god that I have done baby shopping a few weeks ago, now left some small items that can be purchased at the very last minute.

Going in and out of toilet is like I almost live in the toilet, more than 5 times a day. And plus the fact that I have been drinking huge amount of water - due to the heat, and I have just endured flue last week which makes me wants to drink more fluid to avoid dry throat , makes my urination frequency trippled!

All is well for now, Alhamdulillah...

Getting sleep at night is tricky one, but I am already used to sleep on my left or right side, supported my many soft pillows. My husband who sleeps beside me gets only 2 pillows, but I got 5 altogether, 2 for my head and shoulder, 1 for under my belly, one in between my legs and the other to support my knee and ankles.
Sometimes Noah wants to sleep in my bed, I let him for a few hours, then I transfered him back to his room.
That makes more room for me to roll over and change positions.
Hubby makes jokes that I am like a sleeping elephant, I need more space to rest and that blocks everybody else's. He he he he... what can I do. I told him I need a few more months for this previlage and after that, I wont be like elephant anymore.

Waiting for the baby is really thrilling, but the "not so thrilling" part is the pain of childbirth which I have to endure. My threshold of pain is not very high. I get angry when I am in pain. 

Therefore I am enrolling for the Parent Craft Classes this month. I was suppose to go last month but it was cancelled. I am going to drag hubby, because I want him to be my coach during delivery. Only if he is up for it, no obligations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment