Tuesday, February 2, 2010

"Your Son is Progressing Fine, Dont Worry" - Teacher LC told me this morning

I went to Assunta Kindergarten today to pay for my son's monthly fee. 


Alot of other parents choose to pay by giving their children the monies, and the children will pay their teachers, but I dont. 


It's not that I dont trust my 6 year old son, but I'd rather go and drop by myself. If there is opportunity, I will ask the teachers how is my son's progress in school. 


So this morning, I had the opportunity to talk to Teacher LC, my son's class teacher. She said that my son is progressing very well. She let my son sits in front of the class, nearer to her, and according to her, my son is doing quite well for a 6 year old boy, who is too hyper-active and too bright. 
Noah Boy in Amsterdam, Holland, Nov 2008

I was very relieved to hear all that. I am a bit worried that he might get bored with the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment