Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Metropolitan Square- Rented

My condo in block F have been rented out since 7th Febuary 2010. Tenant wants it fully furnished, and we did supply with full furniture. The rental is not that good for now, but as for our installment, it covers all, so we are more than happy.

The tenants are Iranian people, came to malaysia to work and other 2 are still studying. One thing that bothers me is that they have pet in the apartment, which the management never allows. I guess I have to tell them beforehand before they get penalty from the management for not obeying the rules.

End of this month, we promised the tenant that we are going to install a water heater for the second bathroom, so we will grab that opportunity to tell them about the house rules. I will let my hubby do the talking, as I am not very good at telling people off..he he he..

No comments:

Post a Comment