Friday, March 5, 2010

A NEW BEGINNING

I have been thinking for so many years what I am going to do with my life.
I have been tossing and turning in my bed, everytime I go to sleep of what if I take some risks.
Those risks that are not so damaging to my career, in fact it can boost my self esteem and my financial freedom.
A risk that can have a greater impact in my future.
Or even for my own self worth.

Why Not?
Why cant I be successful like others I know?
I think I can do it too.
Maybe I should start small.

A journey of a thousand steps, always starts with a single step.
That's what I did.
I have made the first steps.
So now, I will have to work harder for the next few steps.

New beginning of everything is never easy.
Success doesnt come in overnight.
If I put efforts into what I do,
Everything should come in, Insyaallah.

Maybe having this baby in my tummy at 7 months now have a great blessing from Allah.
Maybe seeing that I have expand my family, I should take some risks.
Not for anybody else, it's for my own children.

No wonder a lot of people saying that having a child is a blessing.
Blessings that some people never noticed.
But I noticed it.

I have made the first steps...
Now the second step to follow.
May Allah bless me and my family for this journey I take.

But whatever I do,
I need to be honest in my dealings.
Honesty have alot of friends.
I will try my best to keep that sacred Honesty Policy of mine throughout this journey.
May Allah give me strength...
Aaaammmiiiinn...

No comments:

Post a Comment