Friday, March 19, 2010

Worries

I am bit worried right now.
Kemaman is not to be touched. That's what I think the management wants.
So what am I supposed to do now?
Just sit around doing nothing?
Wow..that's gonna be a bit scary.

I asked Shah Alam whether I could help out with anything.
They shut me down.
The big boss sort of like wondering why I keep on seeing him,
As if like I am knocking on the doors that doesnt want to be knocked.
I am a little confused.

The last meeting I had with Shah Alam was a few months ago.
Nothing ever came out.
Except that they gave me an ultimatum.
"if you want ton join us, you have to move to Shah Alam"
I thought the statement was a bit shallow for a big boss to say.
Coz my works and client based are all here in East Coast.
Why should I move to Shah Alam?
The answer is very simple.
The big boss doesnt know much about marketing. He is still learning and refused to acknowledge that.
Or he purposely say that so that I stop bothering him.

Looking at other companies, they will put one rep in East Coast.
It's either they share office from other company or they work from home, it's normal.
Once contacts and business are established, they will rent out a space and make a small office.
That kind of establishment is normal for East Coast area.
I know that, coz I was doing that when I was hired under another company before this.
They pay RM1k monthly to a subsidiary which already have an office in Gebeng, for my usage of the office facilities.
Then I run everything on my own.
All coordinators and project people are in KL, I operate here in Kuantan on my own, using phones, internet and all sorts of modern technologies to make our life easier.
We never had problems with those, everything runs very smoothly.

So I dont see the distance as a problem.

So why these idiots are very narrow minded?

No comments:

Post a Comment