Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I have been on the job for almost 3 months now.
The most taunting part about my job is that I have to take care of my staff and their performance.
The most fun of my job is that people have to listen to me. Sounds evil but I love it.
Its not many times I get this opportunity to be where I am right now, with much authority. Last job was relaxed but it sucked big time.
I hope I am on the right track knowing that a lot of people are leaving the company, and with little guidance I have to maneuver the branch into a profitable and operable branch.
Its a great challenge for me and I am all geared up for it.
I just hope that I have great team and people who are loyal and good team players are here.
Naha, Liza, Mus, Rosli and the latest addition Azrul seems to be okay so far..

No comments:

Post a Comment