Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Financing a business

Wow..this has been the most difficult task I ever took on on a serious level, maintaining a business.
My baby gear shop in Megamall is not doing very well nowadays and I have to get another job to support myself. I cannot entirely rely on the business alone to sustain my living, therefore I decided to go back to work. This past few months, business have been quite slow and I am no longer convinced that having a small kiosk in Megamall can sustain the business. I need help. Either I have to ask from the management to lower down the rental fee or I have to move elsewhere.
I need to discuss with my staff before I move elsewhere because if not, my staff have to move along with the shop location. I am fed up with Megamall management and I really dont want to stay there forever doing business. I might as well just stay focus on my job and doing some promotions, every now and then to sell of my baby gears until I can clear everything. I plan not to purchase anymore stocks after this. I freeze stock movement for another month or so, see how the trend is going.
This thursday we are having promotions in East Coast Mall and I want to participate. My staff is all ready and gearde up for it. But the question is, What's Next?

No comments:

Post a Comment