Tuesday, February 28, 2012

THE GRAMMY AND ACADEMY AWARDS

I  am totally into Music and Movies, I love both so much that I always fill up my life with whatever songs and movies I hear. Even on the radio, even from the very first release of the song, I can tell easily which becoming my favourite.

I wanted to watch grammy awards, but them I had to go out with the kids. I sacrifiide it. When I come back home, the show has finished. I got frustrated a little, wanting to know when it will be shown again.

Last night was the Academy Awards night, I love movies, and I love movies with strong messages. Even hubby sometimes thinks I take the movies too seriously , till I talk in my sleep after watching some good ones. My favourite is always action and comedy. My fave actor will definitely be Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Meryl Streep

No comments:

Post a Comment