Saturday, August 6, 2011

HOW TO MEND UNEASY HEART

SILENT TREATMENT
How I hate the silent treatment. Never heard silence can be that loud, actually. I came back from my shop at around 10:30pm, took off my makeup, get a mattress and got ready to sleep in the living room. I saw my bed is quite full tonight. Actually its more like a silent retreat. I forgot what caused me this pain. Was it the remark he gave me about my business, or was it the little insensitive part of him during our Bazar Ramadhan trip today, or was it the RM39.90 elegant clutch discounted very cheap i asked for during our shopping at Parkson today? Either way, I forgot or want to forget about what happened. Tonight is going to be a very different kind of sleep for me, sleep with anger and frustration that has not a chance to be addressed and levelled with. Lets see what happened. 

No comments:

Post a Comment