Friday, May 7, 2010

BABY IS COMING IN 2 WEEKS TIME

I met my gynie, as usual today.
He wasnt as chirpy as usual coz he had a cold.
But what was certain is that my baby is coming in 2 weeks time.
I am so happy.
He recommends for ceaserean section, since my history was the same with Noah.
But he said, come back on the 24th May, see where the position of the baby is, then we decide.
As of today, my baby decended already to the pelvic area.
I am so happy, and relieved and scared all at the same time.


Happy to hear that baby is coming very soon.
Relieved so that I can see my feet again, can sleep on my stomach again..
Scared of the delivery of the baby, coz my Pain treshold is not that high.


Whatever it is, my hubby is the most happiest, coz he cant wait to hold the baby. All the while he has been feeling baby kicks and wiggles on my belly. 


I was looking at my new babies clothing in the nursery today, and I felt so happy.. Finally!!!


I was looking back at the bag I packed last 2 months to see what I have not packed yet for my hospital stay.
Socks, kain sarung, t-shirts, my nightgowns, nursing bras, nursing pads, the breast pumps are all there.


Baby's bag is also being packed 1 month back, I looked at it back. See what I have missed out. I think not much.
Finally, I will check what needs to be washed, the baby cot's bedding, pillows, blankets... all the last minute preparation before the baby arrives. 


After 25 of May, I wont be able to move so much, and I will be very occupied with the new baby.
Cant wait!!

2 comments:

  1. Kak, good luck ek! Saya doakan akak dan baby dua2 selamat hendaknya. Amiinnn..

    Lepas ni akak & husband kena berjaga malam pulak kan.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup... tapi happy la sebab ada baby baru... tak per la.. berkorban apa sahaja..utk keluarga tercinta...

    ReplyDelete