Monday, November 9, 2009

Its been a while since I wrote. Here I am again.
This time, I would like to share my experience, being pregnant.
I am now 10 weeks and counting. It's too early to say anything but being optimistic always helps, and the baby will be happier too if I am optimistic.
If any one of you would like to share your pregnancy experience with me, please do so.. you are welcome!

When I found out I was pregnant, it was after Hari Raya time, in September. When I went for check up, just to confirm my pregnancy, my gynie was skeptical whether I was really pregnant. So he asked to scan the baby through the vagina instead of the tummy. So I did. and true enough, I was pregnant.
I was very happy.
But the hormone raging up and down takes some toll on me. I started feeling queasy and exhausted all the time. I can barely cook for my family, I can barely do the dishes. Luckily my dearest hubby is the most loving and understanding hubby I have, he cleans and do the laundry for me. We eat out.
Taking care of my 5 year old son also takes a toll on me during these period, therefore I cautiously tell him every now and then that mommy is tired, mommy have a baby in her tummy. He understands it right away. I am blessed with understanding family.

No comments:

Post a Comment